Edith Irene Connop
F, #2044, b. 31 Jul 1912, d. 26 Oct 1986
|Married Name||Shorthouse. |
|Birth*||31 Jul 1912|| Jumbunna, VIC, Australia, #B21474 [par Thos Martin CONNOP & Margaret THOMAS].1 |
|Marriage||4 Jan 1936|| Spouse: Alfred George "Bill" Shorthouse. Presbyterian Church, Northcote, VIC, Australia, #M2369.2,3|
|Death*||26 Oct 1986|| Yarram, VIC, Australia, #D25750 (Age 74) [par Thomas Martin CONNOP & Margaret Elizabeth THOMAS].4 |
- [S3] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Edwardian Index Victoria 1902-1913.
- [S61] Upper Beaconsfield History Archive ,"Liz WALFORD information."
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "#D25750 birthplace Jumbunna."
Sylvester Harold Tabuteau
M, #2047, b. 1901, d. 9 Mar 1964
|Marriage*|| Spouse: Minnie Ellen.|
|Birth*||1901|| Bendigo, VIC, Australia, #B986 [par Jos Aug TABUTEAU & Louisa Rogers JOHNSON].1 |
|Marriage*||16 Jan 1926|| Spouse: Amy Brydon Shorthouse. Caulfield, VIC, Australia, #M410.2,3|
|Divorce*||25 Nov 1933|| Sylvester had left by January 1930.4 |
|Military*||30 May 1940||Enlisted for military service: Cairns, QLD, Australia, QX7623 - Rat of Tobruk.5,4 |
|Death*||9 Mar 1964|| Adelaide, SA, Australia, #D969/1477.6 |
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901 "#B986 [par Jos Aug TABUTEAU & Louisa Rogers JOHNSON]."
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 25 Nov 1933 p27.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "as Bryden Amy."
- [S61] Upper Beaconsfield History Archive ,"Information from Lysle Tabuteau 17 Aug 1998."
- [S30] Nominal Roll, Australian War Memorial - WWII, http://www.ww2roll.gov.au/, Name TABUTEAU, SYLVESTER HAROLD
Service Australian Army
Service Number QX7623
Date of Birth 27 Jan 1901
Place of Birth BENDIGO, VIC
Date of Enlistment 30 May 1940
Locality on Enlistment FLYING FISH POINT, QLD
Place of Enlistment CAIRNS, QLD
Next of Kin FOX, E
Date of Discharge 13 Dec 1943
Posting at Discharge 1 ACD
WW2 Honours and Gallantry None for display
Prisoner of War No.
- [S63] South Australian Government. BDM Index South Australia.
F, #2051, b. 1890, d. Dec 1971
|Married Name||Hedrick. |
|Marriage*||1912|| Spouse: David Brydon Hedrick. VIC, Australia, #3541/1912 (May born Rutherglen.)2|
|Illness*||30 Jun 1919|| At Fairfield Infectious Diseases Hospital, Fairfield, VIC, Australia. Admitted suffering from Influenza, stayed at hospital for 11 days, but had been ill for 7 days prior. Address: 136 Hickford Street, Brunswick.3 |
|Widow||31 Dec 1939||May Irvine became a widow upon the death of her husband David Brydon Hedrick. |
|Death*||Dec 1971|| Dandenong, VIC, Australia, #D30584 (Age 81) [par Lawrence IRVINE & Elizabeth MEREDITH].1,4 |
- [S5] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Death Index Victoria 1921-1985 "#D30584 (Age 81) [par Lawrence IRVINE & Elizabeth MEREDITH]."
- [S3] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Edwardian Index Victoria 1902-1913 "#D30584 (Age 81) [par Lawrence IRVINE & Elizabeth MEREDITH] - indexed as HEDRICH, FREDRICK & IRWINE."
- [S20] Various indexed records of GSV - Genealogical Society Victoria.
- [S47] Index of burials in the cemetery of Springvale Botanical Cemetery,
cremated - remains scattered.
Frank Critchley Parker
M, #2070, b. 9 Oct 1862, d. 19 Oct 1944
|Note*|| Critchley Parker House / Wildfell is now 61-63 St George's Road. |
|Birth*||9 Oct 1862|| Richmond, VIC, Australia, #B23174 (as Ernest Frank.)1,2 |
|Marriage*||13 May 1899|| Spouse: Emily Minnie Plummer. Methodist Church, Fitzroy, VIC, Australia, #M3635.3|
|Marriage*||12 Apr 1910|| Spouse: Kathleen Kerr. Independent Church, Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.|
|Marriage-Notice*||30 Apr 1910||PARKER-KERR - On the 12th April, at the Independent Church Melbourne, by the Rev. F. H. Wallace, Critchley Parker to Kathleen youngest daughter of the late Andrew Kerr and Mrs Kerr of Melbourne.4 |
|Death*||19 Oct 1944|| 28 Tivoli place, South Yarra, VIC, Australia.1 |
|Death-Notice*||23 Oct 1944||PARKER.-On October 19, at his residence, 28 Tivoli place, South Yarra. Critchley Parker, dearly loved husband of Kathleen Kerr Parker, and father of Critchley junior (deceased), aged 82 years. (Cremated privately.)5 |
- [S55] Adb online, online http://adbonline.anu.edu.au/adbonline.htm
- [S1] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Pioneer Index Victoria 1836-1888.
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901 "#M3635 (Frank as Ethel Francis PARKER)."
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 30 Apr 1910, p13.
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 23 Oct 1944, p2.
- [S11] Newspaper - Argus 27 Aug 1909, p3.
- [S55] Adb online, online http://adbonline.anu.edu.au/adbonline.htm, http://adbonline.anu.edu.au/biogs/A110140b.htm
Select Bibliography: C. Bryan, Archbishop Mannix (Melb, 1918); Australasian Typographical Journal, 1 Dec 1907; Industrial Australian and Mining Standard, 1 Nov 1944; Melbourne Walker, 18, 1947; Advocate (Melbourne), 28 Apr 1917; Argus (Melbourne), 5 May, 27 July, 16 Nov 1917, 6 June 1932, 23 Oct 1944; private information.
Author: J. P. Holroyd: Print Publication Details: J. P. Holroyd, 'Parker, Frank Critchley (1862 - 1944)', Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 11, Melbourne University Press, 1988, pp 136-137.