F, #15240, b. 1807, d. 13 Sep 1900
|Probate (Will)*|| Administration 77/226.1 |
|Married Name||Walker. |
|Marriage-Notice*||26 Dec 1829||DDR/EJ/MLA/1/1829/421 26 December 1829 Allegation by Ralph Walker, of Morpeth, Northumberland, bachelor, age 21 for marriage to Mary Hall, of Morpeth, Northumberland, spinster, age 21 at Morpeth, Northumberland sworn before Thomas Shute (surrogate.)2 |
|Marriage*||29 Dec 1829|| Spouse: Ralph Walker. Morpeth, Northumberland, England, M020169.3|
|(Migrant) Migration/Travel||Jun 1857|| Sailing with William Froggatt Walker, Fanny Walker, Sarah Elizabeth Walker to Port Philip, VIC, Australia. Ship Castilian |
|Widow||13 Jul 1861||Mary Hall became a widow upon the death of her husband Ralph Walker.5 |
|Death*||13 Sep 1900|| Bendigo, VIC, Australia, #D8057 (Age 93) [par Henry HALL & Mary].6 |
|Death-Notice*||14 Sep 1900||DEATH. WALKER.—At "Coora," Barkly Place, Bendigo, on the 13th inst., Mary, relict of Ralph Walker, Morpeth, Northumberland, England, aged 93 years and 9 months. Mother of Mrs. Charles A. Parsons, Sorrett Avenue, Malvern, and of Robert Walker, Bendigo; also of the late Thomas Walker, Abbotsford, and William Froggatt Walker, Toorak.7 |
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria).
- [S80] Ancestry - Family Tree, Cole Family Tree (SMCole52).
- [S31] IGI.
- [S36] Inward & outward passenger lists to and from Victoria. Series: VPRS 14; 7666; 7667; 7786); PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), 11/395, 396, 400.
- [S1] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Pioneer Index Victoria 1836-1888.
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901.
- [S14] Newspaper - Bendigo Advertiser, 14 Sep 1900, p2.
- [S83] Online index to the UK census "Class: HO107; Piece: 835; Book: 12; Civil Parish: Morpeth; County: Northumberland; Enumeration District: 1; Folio: 23; Page: 38; Line: 11; GSU roll: 438893."
- [S83] Online index to the UK census "Class: HO107; Piece: 2418; Folio: 259; Page: 45; GSU roll: 87096."