F, #15288, b. 1865, d. 14 Nov 1903
|Married Name||Lecky. |
|Birth*||1865|| London, England. |
|Marriage*||1896|| Spouse: William Stewart Lecky. Sydney, NSW, Australia, #M4470.1|
|Death*||14 Nov 1903|| Fremantle, WA, Australia. [par Frederick VALENTINE & unknown] |
|Death-Notice||14 Nov 1903||LECKY.— The friends of Mr. W. S. Lecky are respectfully invited to follow the remains, of his late beloved wife KATE to the place of interment, the Church of England portion of the Fremantle Cemetery. The funeral is appointed to leave Messrs. Arthur E. Davies and Co.'s Undertaking Establishment, Market-street, Fremantle, TO-MORROW (Sunday) AFTERNOON, 15th inst., at 3.30 o'clock. |
ARTHUR E. DAVIES and CO., Undertakers. Market-street, Fremantle. Telephone 225.2
|Death-Notice*||28 Nov 1903||LECKY.-On November 14, at Fremantle Hospital, Kate, the beloved wife of W. S. Lecky, aged 38. Sydney papers please copy.3 |
- [S7] Registry of NSW Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S14] Newspaper - The Daily News (Perth, WA), 14 Nov 1903, p1.
- [S14] Newspaper - Western Mail (Perth, WA), 28 Nov 1903, p31.
Arthur John Gilligan
M, #15294, b. 1 Jun 1912, d. May 1985
|Birth*||1 Jun 1912|| Stanhope Street, Malvern, VIC, Australia. |
|Marriage*||27 Nov 1943|| Spouse: Betty Lyle Knapton. St James' Church, Gardenvale, VIC, Australia.|
|Widower||18 Dec 1970||Arthur John Gilligan became a widower upon the death of his wife Betty Lyle Gilligan.1 |
|Death*||May 1985|| VIC, Australia.2 |
- [S5] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Death Index Victoria 1921-1985.
- [S47] Index of burials in the cemetery of Springvale Botanical Cemetery,
springvale botanical cemetery: Cassia, Wall ZR, Niche 106 (Service 14 May 1985).
- [S47] Index of burials in the cemetery of Springvale Botanical Cemetery,.