M, #15944, b. 1900, d. 14 Apr 1961
|Father*||James Richardson b. 1869, d. 13 Jul 1953|
|Mother*||Annie Amelia Smith b. 1875, d. Feb 1939|
|Probate (Will)*|| Edward Richardson. Grader Driver. Berwick. 14 Apr 1961. 567/707.1 |
|Birth*||1900|| Dandenong, VIC, Australia, #B25942 [par James RICHARDSON & Annie Amelia SMITH].2,3 |
|Marriage||1925|| Spouse: Jessie Bridget Drummond. VIC, Australia, #M5459.4|
|Death*||14 Apr 1961|| Berwick, VIC, Australia, #D6053 (Age 60) [par James RICHARDSON & Annie SMITH].2 |
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/P4, unit 2303; VPRS 7591/P3, unit 369.
- [S5] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Death Index Victoria 1921-1985.
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S125] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1925 "as Edward junr."
- [S127] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1927 "as Edward junr."
- [S131] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1931.
- [S136] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1936.
- [S142] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1942.
- [S149] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1949.
- [S154] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1954.
- [S44] Index of burials in the cemetery of Berwick,
5-654-A Richardson Jessie Bridget F 89 6/06/1989 2094
5-654-A Richardson Edward M 60 4/04/1961 1437
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Thu 31 Oct 1929, p4.
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Wed 29 Jul 1953, p24.
M, #15955, b. abt 1780, d. 9 Jul 1860
|Birth*||abt 1780|| |
|Marriage*||4 Feb 1817|| Spouse: Jennat MacRae. Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland.|
|Note||Jul 1834|| One of the victims of John McDonald's forgery. School Master at Leckachan - had known John MacDonald for about 16 years. |
|(Witness) Criminal||23 Apr 1835||William Morison was a victim of a fraud committed by John McDonald on 23 Apr 1835 at Inverness, Ross-shire, Scotland; tried at the High Court.1 |
|Death*||9 Jul 1860|| Schoolhouse, Glenshiel, Rossshire, Scotland, #D 067/ 6 (Age 80) [par Alexander MORISON & Margaret MACLEOD] - supposed to have died from disease of the heart - dropped off suddenly - death not certified. Buried at Clachan Duich, Kintail.2 |
- [S299] NAS Scotland, General Records, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- [S250] General Register Office for Scotland Indexes.
- [S257] Online index to the Census for Scotland.
- [S334] Newspaper (Scotland) - The Inverness Courier (Inverness-shire), 29 Apr 1835, p2.