M, #15944, b. 1900, d. 14 Apr 1961
|Father*||James Richardson b. 1869, d. 13 Jul 1953|
|Mother*||Annie Amelia Smith b. 1875, d. Feb 1939|
|Probate (Will)*||Edward Richardson. Grader Driver. Berwick. 14 Apr 1961. 567/707.1|
|Birth*||1900||Dandenong, VIC, Australia, #B25942 [par James RICHARDSON & Annie Amelia SMITH].2,3|
|Marriage||1925|| Spouse: Jessie Bridget Drummond. VIC, Australia, #M5459.4|
|Death*||14 Apr 1961||Berwick, VIC, Australia, #D6053 (Age 60) [par James RICHARDSON & Annie SMITH].2|
|Jessie Bridget Drummond b. 1899, d. 3 Jun 1989|
|Child||1.||Shirley Margaret Richardson+ b. 10 May 1929, d. 17 Jan 2014|
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/P4, unit 2303; VPRS 7591/P3, unit 369.
- [S5] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Death Index Victoria 1921-1985.
- [S2] Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages Federation Index Victoria 1889-1901.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S125] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1925 "as Edward junr."
- [S127] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1927 "as Edward junr."
- [S131] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1931.
- [S136] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1936.
- [S142] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1942.
- [S149] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1949.
- [S154] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1954.
- [S44] Index of burials in the cemetery of Berwick,
5-654-A Richardson Jessie Bridget F 89 6/06/1989 2094
5-654-A Richardson Edward M 60 4/04/1961 1437
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Thu 31 Oct 1929, p4.
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Wed 29 Jul 1953, p24.
|Last Edited||10 Mar 2017|
M, #15955, b. abt 1780, d. 9 Jul 1860
|UBeac Research*|| From: Jenny Dempster [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]|
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 10:57 PM
Subject: [RossGen] morrison
hi everyone, i am a new subscriber. the names i'm researching are WILLIAM
MORRISON b. ab 1785 m. JENNAT MACRAE b. abt 1799. they married in glenshiel
1817. children: alexander b. 1818, farquhar b. 1820, william b. 1822, duncan
b. 1825,john b. 1829, roderick, b. 1830 james b. 1835, margaret b. 1835,
jean 1843. children all born in glenshiel, after which they migrated to
australia. any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks. jenny
|Marriage*||4 Feb 1817|| Spouse: Jennat MacRae. Glenshiel, Ross-shire, Scotland.|
|Note||Jul 1834||One of the victims of John McDonald's forgery. School Master at Leckachan - had known John MacDonald for about 16 years.|
|(Witness) Criminal||23 Apr 1835||William Morison was a victim of a fraud committed by John McDonald on 23 Apr 1835 at Inverness, Ross-shire, Scotland; tried at the High Court.2|
|Death*||9 Jul 1860||Schoolhouse, Glenshiel, Rossshire, Scotland, #D 067/ 6 (Age 80) [par Alexander MORISON & Margaret MACLEOD] - supposed to have died from disease of the heart - dropped off suddenly - death not certified. Buried at Clachan Duich, Kintail.3|
- [S50] Miscellaneous Source, tried contacting her, but no reply - made contact 13 May 2020.
- [S299] NAS Scotland, General Records, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- [S250] General Register Office for Scotland Indexes.
- [S257] Online index to the Census for Scotland.
- [S334] Newspaper (Scotland) - The Inverness Courier (Inverness-shire), 29 Apr 1835, p2.
|Last Edited||19 May 2020|