F, #21180, b. 1885, d. 28 May 1975
|Father*||Arthur Haines b. 14 May 1858, d. 5 Nov 1888|
|Mother*||Louise Mabel Wood b. 6 Jul 1849, d. 20 Jan 1934|
|Probate (Will)*|| 799/629. Mabelle LANGMORE Date of grant: 19 Jan 1976; Date of death: 28 May 1975; Occupation: Widow; Residence: Berwick.1 |
|Married Name||Langmore.2 |
|Birth*||1885|| Melbourne, VIC, Australia, #B21482 (as Mabel.)2 |
|Marriage*||14 Nov 1933|| Spouse: Dr Percy Vance Langmore. St Mary's, Caulfield, VIC, Australia, #M9428.2|
|Marriage-Notice*||3 Jan 1934||LANGMORE-HAINES.-On the 14th November, 1933, at St. Mary's, Caulfield, by the Rev. Canon H. T. Langley, Mab, daughter of the late Arthur Haines and of Mrs. Haines, of Warra, Berwick, to Percy Vance Langmore, fifth son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Arthur G. Langmore.3 |
|Widow||1 Jun 1972||Mabelle Haines became a widow upon the death of her husband Dr Percy Vance Langmore.4 |
|Death*||28 May 1975|| Canterbury, VIC, Australia, #D12012 (Age 90) - as Mabelle LANGMORE.5 |
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/ P7 unit 682, item 799/629
VPRS 7591/ P4 unit 571, item 799/629.
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online).
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Wed 3 Jan 1934, p1
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "Place of birth Bourke New South Wales."
- [S22] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (online) "#D12012/1975 Place of birth Windsor."
- [S114] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1914.
- [S131] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1931.
- [S47] Index of burials in the cemetery of Springvale Botanical Cemetery,.