Mary Hannah Taylor
F, #22420, b. 1868, d. 9 Oct 1952
|Marriage*||1884|| Spouse: Charles Beadle. VIC, Australia, #M2711/1884.1|
|Marriage*||1913|| Spouse: John George Maybury. VIC, Australia, #M420/1913.1|
|Land-UBeac*||22 Jun 1923||PAK-145 (part) Lot 13, Brown Road. Transfer from Bessie Holgate Lowe to Mary Hannah Taylor. 17a 0r 2p.2|
|Land-UBeac*||3 Oct 1928||PAK-145 (part) Lot 13, Brown Road. Transfer from Mary Hannah Maybury to Violet Beatrice Hampton. 17a 0r 2p.3|
|Widow||1929||Mary Hannah Taylor became a widow upon the death of her husband John George Maybury.4|
|Marriage*||1937|| Spouse: William Layton. VIC, Australia, #M3433/1937.1|
|Death*||9 Oct 1952||Brighton East, VIC, Australia, #D12005/1952 (Age 84) [par Edward TAYLOR & Hannah DEWHURST].5|
|Death-Notice*||11 Oct 1952||LAYTON.—On October 9, at her son's residence (Mr. Bert Beadle, 24 Blanch-street, Brighton), Mary Hannah, loved wife of William Layton, and loving mother of Fred, Bert, Charlie, Claude, Dorothy (Mrs. O'Brien), Linda, Pcrcival (deceased, 1st A.I.F.), Stuart and Una (Mrs. Forster), aged 84 years.|
LAYTON (Maybury).—On October 9 (suddenly), Mary, dearly beloved mother of Fred, Bert, Charles, Claude, Dorothy (Mrs. O'Brien, 1 Station-street, Moreland), Percy (deceased), Linda, Stewart and Una.6
- [S27] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Marriages) (online).
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 4334-777 Mary Hannah Maybury of Tanner Street Richmond Married Woman - C/T 4735-859.
- [S185] Property Titles ; PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), C/T 4735-859 - Violet Beatrice Hampton of Officer Married Woman.
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online).
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online) "born NORTHDOWN TASMANIA."
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 11 Oct 1952, p13
- [S11] Newspaper - The Argus (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 3 Feb 1917, p11
|Last Edited||7 Jun 2019|