Amy Elizabeth Friswell
F, #22822, b. 21 Feb 1891, d. 26 Jun 1972
|Birth*||21 Feb 1891|| Foleshill, Warwickshire, England, Mar Q [Foleshill] 6d 511|
baptised 19 Jul 1891 [par George & Eliza].1,2
|Marriage*||1925|| Spouse: George Clements. VIC, Australia, #M5049/1925.3|
|(Migrant) Migration/Travel||27 Mar 1926|| To Southampton, Hampshire, England. Ship Largs Bay sailing from Melbourne |
Age 36 - Weaver. Address in UK 68 Milton Street, Upper Stoke, Coventry (travelling alone.)4
|Death*||26 Jun 1972||Coventry, Warwickshire, England, Jun Q [Coventry] 9c 1730 (born 3 Feb 1889.)1|
|Probate (Will)*||17 Aug 1972||CLEMENTS Amy Elizabeth of 104 Blackberry Lane Wyken Coventry died 26 June 1972 Probate Nottingham 17 August. £1393.5|
- [S9] Free BMD. Index. Online @ https://www.freebmd.org.uk/.
- [S65] Ancestry - various indices, Warwickshire County Record Office; Warwick, England; Warwickshire Anglican Registers; Roll: Engl 09000/90; Document Reference: DR 409/8.
- [S27] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Marriages) (online).
- [S65] Ancestry - various indices, The National Archives of the UK; Kew, Surrey, England; Board of Trade: Commercial and Statistical Department and successors: Inwards Passenger Lists.; Class: BT26; Piece: 810
Date is arrival date at Southampton.
- [S190] Index to Probate Calendar England, viewed at ancestry.com.au, 1858-1966.
- [S119] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1919.
- [S122] Electoral Roll for Australia, 1922.
- [S83] UK census - viewed on Ancestry "The National Archives; Kew, London, England; 1939 Register; Reference: RG 101/5650A."
|Last Edited||6 Jul 2019|
William John Penner
M, #22825, b. 1927, d. 26 Jul 1945
|Probate (Will)*||366/542. William J PENNER Date of grant: 15 Sep 1945; Date of death: 26 Jul 1945; Occupation: Laborer; Residence: Officer.1|
|Related*||Amelia Elizabeth Clements Bill may have been her "adopted" son.|
|Birth*||1927||VIC, Australia, surname may have been PINNER.2|
|Death*||26 Jul 1945||Alfred Hospital, Prahran, VIC, Australia, #D20045/1945 (Age 18) [par John PENNER & Ida Margaret].2|
|Death-Notice*||28 Jul 1945||PENNER. — On July 26, at the Alfred Hospital (result of accident), John William Penner, aged 18 years. In God's care.|
PENNER.— The Funeral of the late Mr JOHN WILLIAM PENNER will leave the home of Mrs. A. Clements, Elgin-street, Berwick on MONDAY, at 3 p.m., for the Berwick Cemetery.3
|Inquest||23 Aug 1945||Inquest held 1945/1038. William John PENNER. Cause of death: Pedestrian fatality; Location of inquest: Coroners Court Melbourne; Date of inquest: 23 Aug 1945.4|
- [S35] Probate Records, PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 28/ P3 unit 4165, item 366/542.
- [S28] Victorian Government. BDM Index Victoria (Deaths) (online).
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Sat 28 Jul 1945, p10
- [S24] PROV (Public Records Office Victoria), VPRS 24/ P0 unit 1525, item 1945/1038.
- [S44] Index of burials in the cemetery of Berwick,
4-512-A Penner J.W. M 18 30/07/1945 1160.
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Wed 1 Aug 1945, p1
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Tue 21 Aug 1945, p6
- [S16] Newspaper - The Age (Melbourne, Vic.), Mon 27 Aug 1945, p8
- [S218] Newspaper - The Dandenong Journal (Vic.) The Dandenong Journal (Vic.), Wed 29 Aug 1945, p4
|Last Edited||26 Oct 2020|